JISC Legal are pleased to announce the release of new resources around the theme of Business and Community Engagement (BCE). Their resources provide comprehensive guidance on the legal implications of BCE through examination related laws and recommendations for action.
Guidance documents include:
- How to Play Fair – A User’s Guide
- Competition and State Aid – What is the Law?
- Providing Funds for Business and Community Engagement
Guidance videos include:
- Data Sharing and Research
- Creating Intellectual Property Together
- Using Intellectual Property Together
- Keeping Confidential
All of the resources are available from the BCE theme page of JISC Legal’s website: http://www.jisclegal.ac.uk/Themes/BusinessandCommunityEngagement.aspx.